Wellness Wednesday - Before its too late

Despite all the ups and down in life. Somethings that are close to your heart makes you smile and laugh out loud! Who and what makes you smile is dictated by "YOU" and only 'YOU'. 
YOU just have to turn ON the switch and your mind will send those neurons to your brain cells!

When whatever I do or feel doesn't favor me, I feel I am all alone. So let it be! Its time for me to smile to myself and say 'Hey atman (soul) keep moving forward'.. 'You can do it'.

I dont hate any, I just try not to because I love myself more! Now on I will keep loving and will just move forward without expecting anything in return. Just like a child. I have to prioritize my life, I did, I lost many, but I know deep down many, especially God was and is there for me. Felt it several times. I cried to myself and spoke to myself then did what I am supposed to do, 

ACTION PLAN - To take time to make my soul happy! 

If I can, I bet you can too. 

For more updates Follow me :

#wellnesstome
#funwellness 
#dronawellness 


14/8/2018 Taken at Port Dickson by my Charlie, Chandra.

Comments

  1. wellness is what every girl desires, our social profiles are totally dedicated for this purpose, do visit hauteher cosmetic tips for women

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts