WellFashion Product - Cork Purse

Looking at the heavy rainfall today, I was excited to perform my mini experiment on my cork purse (watch my video) in my garden.



After wetting it, I wiped it with a dry cloth. 

My observation on this cork material. Technically it's water resistant, natural & organic but still have tiny poles in nature. So you can’t soak it in water or it might spoil the material. More info on the material can be found here, 


A handmade cork purse which perfectly fits my new year pledge on sustainable living. More amazingly received it as a gift on my birthday! I had a choice to pick one with colors and one plain. I went for plain as it appealed more classy to me!





Lastly, if you are looking for gifting ideas for Valentine’s Day and wanting to support  sustainable products with great business values then head on to 


Direct Link to this amazing purse is 



#reviewproduct #wellfashion #beauty2wellness #vegan #vegetarian #stylist #imageconsultant #ethicalfashion #organic #idontdopaidreviews

Comments